Terms & Conditions
If goods are faulty or do not meet the description given on the web, please contact us as soon as possible via email as given above to arrange a return and replacement or refund of goods.
We are unable to accept returns for customised goods.
For all Goods other than customised Goods, consumers have a right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel orders during the period of fourteen working days beginning with the day after the day on which You receive the goods. Customers outside the UK have fourteen (14) days to cancel orders under these rights. If you wish to rely on your statutory rights, You are required to cover the cost of returning the cancelled items to Us.
All refunds will be made within 30 days of notice of cancellation.
LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Trade shall:
exclude or limit Our liability:
- for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or our Gross negligence or the gross negligence of Our employees or agents;
- (b) for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees or agents;
(i) section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(ii) Articles 1641, 1386-1 and 2114-4 and seq. of the French Consumer Code; and
(iii) the German Product Liability Act.
(d) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt, our liability.
- restrict Your statutory rights (See above).
- Subject to paragraph above, and unless prohibited by Your local statutory law, these Terms and Conditions of Trade shall not:
- make Us responsible for any damage or loss caused to You where such damage or loss is not reasonably foreseeable to You and Us when You agree to these Terms and Conditions of Trade, including where the damage or loss results from Our breach of these Terms and Conditions of Trade; or
- make Us responsible for any damage or loss caused to You where You are not entering into these Terms and Conditions of Trade as a consumer (as defined under Your local statutory law).
- our aggregate liability to You for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Trade shall be limited in respect of each claim to the purchase price of Your Order or Orders.
- We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Trade if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond Our control. Such events shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting Us or Our suppliers.